Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jeems

Thread: [Deal Alert] 32GB Nexus 7 at Office Max for $219.99 and Free Shipping

Member #
    Liked
    267 times

[Deal Alert] 32GB Nexus 7 at Office Max for $219.99 and Free Shipping

Here's a strange but very good deal alert on the Google Nexus 7 32GB Version. You can place a telephone only order at OfficeMax to get a new 32GB Nexus 7 for just $219.99, and it includes free shipping. The deal was scooped over at SlickDeals and may not last too long. (In fact this was first reported late yesterday so time is of the essence, and we aren't sure if the deal is still good.) At any rate, You have to use some special coupon codes to get the deal. Here's a quote with the details,

Nexus 7 32gb $219.99 + tax and free shipping at OfficeMax
    PHONE ORDERS ONLY! $30 coupon will NOT work online.

Office Max has the Nexus 7 32gb for 249.99. You can use coupon code 220430211022 that will give you a $30 discount bringing the price down to 219.99 plus tax. Shipping is free. This price is better than the Office Depot black Friday deal (229.99)

To be able to get this coupon to work you MUST place the order by calling the Office Max 800 number.

STEPS:

1 - Call 1-800-283-7674

2 - Tell them you want to buy the Google Nexus 7 32 gb.

3 - Inform the agent that you want to use a coupon. Give this number: 220430211022

That should be it. I don't know why this $30 off $150 worked on the Nexus 7, but it did for me. If it works for you too please post here so others will know the coupon works.
    It's important to reiterate that this deal still includes tax on the device, but it still comes out as a very good bargain. Enjoy!

Source: SlickDeals.net

Twitter
    NealJ
    Member #
    Liked
    240 times
    Wow!

I don't have $220
    Neal
    <><

My Blog

Member #
    Liked
    192 times
    Someone said the rep told them it was no longer valid.
    He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
    -Albert Einstein

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    What a steal.

Member #
    Liked
    53 times

AT&T $100 credit

Here's a deal alert for the 32gb HSPA+ Nexus 7 from the Play Store, with a caveat: https://play.google.com/store/device..._32gb_hspa_att

Special Offer from AT&T:

Through February 14, 2013, receive a $100 AT&T bill credit by signing a 2 year service agreement on qualified postpaid standalone or Mobile Share plans. Activate on-device, visit an AT&T store or call 1-800-908-9859 to take advantage of this offer
    If you purchase a data-only plan you can get 250MB for $15, 3GB for $30 or 5GB for $50. There is an AT&T store a few miles from where I live, so I went over to ask if the 250MB for $15 is a recurring monthly charge (i.e., $360 over 2 years), or a flat rate, with the charge recurring only when you use up the 250mb. I walked in and told the person at the counter that I had a simple question. She asked for my name; I said, "You don't need my name, I just have a simple question about a data plan offer on the Nexus 7 tablet." "I won't answer any questions without your name." At this point a recurring, obscene, and anatomically impossible running gag from the movie Argo flashed through my mind, and I said, "Well, then I guess we don't have anything to talk about," and I walked out.

With a customer service attitude like that, I will never become an AT&T customer.

Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    990 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Selden View Post
    I walked in and told the person at the counter that I had a simple question. She asked for my name; I said, "You don't need my name, I just have a simple question about a data plan offer on the Nexus 7 tablet." "I won't answer any questions without your name." At this point a recurring, obscene, and anatomically impossible running gag from the movie Argo flashed through my mind, and I said, "Well, then I guess we don't have anything to talk about," and I walked out.

With a customer service attitude like that, I will never become an AT&T customer.

That's when you need to say with a totally straight face... My name is Abraham Clemstone Spitterjohn Rufas Snakeriven McGee.

Seriously - I hate sales slime like that, and commend you for voting with your feet. Good for you!!

Member #
    Liked
    192 times
    Every time this thread pops to the top of active topics I think, "awesome" and then get sad because it's the same post...
    NealJ777 and carguy like this.
    He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
    -Albert Einstein

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links