Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By caseenMichelle
  • 1 Post By Kwajkat

Thread: The best yet! Introducing the caseen DESIGNO case for Nexus 10!

Member #
    Liked
    22 times

The best yet! Introducing the caseen DESIGNO case for Nexus 10!

The caseen design department is proud to announce the DESIGNO series for Google Nexus 10 . Its our best case ever, and features the sleek DESIGNO lines you know and love.

Easy Sleep: Magnets in the bezel allow use of the magnetic sleep/wake function
    LMT Android Gesture Swipe: Cutouts in bezel allow for an easier time pulling down menus, browser tabs, and other of screen swipe functions.
    Superior Build: Constructed from High Quality Genuine Leather for an amazing feel
    Portable: Hand strap included in case allowing you to take your tablet wherever you want.
    Stylus Holder: Same color elastic strap to hold your pen/stylus accessories.

Name:  CS-80289.jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  303.4 KBName:  CS-80289-1.jpg
Views: 2051
Size:  255.7 KB

Different colors available:
    Black Tan Plaid - caseen Black/Tan Plaid DESIGNO Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case Cover for the Google Samsung Nexus 10
    Lime Green - caseen Green DESIGNO Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case Cover for the Google Samsung Nexus 10
    Black - caseen Black DESIGNO Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case Cover for the Google Samsung Nexus 10
    Navy Blue - caseen Navy Blue DESIGNO Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case Cover for the Google Samsung Nexus 10
    Retro Pink Plaid - caseen Retro Pink Plaid DESIGNO Genuine Leather Hand Strap Stand Case Cover for the Google Samsung Nexus 10

caseen | Top Genuine Quality Google Samsung Nexus 10 High End luxury Cases, best Sleeves, luxury Stylus, genuine Charger Accessories

Use code nexustablets for 5% OFF at checkout!

MSG me for any questions or comments
    Last edited by caseenMichelle; 02-01-2013 at 06:16 PM.
    UltraDroid likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I just got this case in the blue and love it. The only thing I don't care for is the strong smell that takes several days for it to get down to a non toxic level. I am a big fan of the hand strap cases although have to say this one is on the wrong side for me. I also miss the other strap that holds the cover in place when you are reading and holding it in your hand. I will say I have this case for the ASUS TF700 and like it as well. Too bad a few days after getting the case I had to return the asus and keyboard. Like my Nexus 10 better anyway!!
    caseenBrandon likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Thanks for the review Kwajkat! =D

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links