Member #

Which Headset to Buy for Nexus 4?

Hi everybody!

I live in Vienna / Austria and I got my Nexus 4 two weeks ago. I am currently using the Apple Earpods Headset which comes with the Iphone5 (borrowed them from my girlfriend). The middle play button instantly starts or stops Play music on my device, however, the volume control buttons have no effect. My biggest issue with the Apple headset is that people I call have a hard time hearing me, since the microphone volume seems to be very low.

I am looking for a headset with in-ear pieces in the price range of the Klipsch S4i (Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black): Electronics) for Apple. Has anyone had any experience with that specific model and the Nexus 4?

Any suggestions for headsets are appreciated!

Greets,
    petito

Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Member #
    Liked
    1004 times
    Quote Originally Posted by petito View Post
    Hi everybody!

I live in Vienna / Austria and I got my Nexus 4 two weeks ago. I am currently using the Apple Earpods Headset which comes with the Iphone5 (borrowed them from my girlfriend). The middle play button instantly starts or stops Play music on my device, however, the volume control buttons have no effect. My biggest issue with the Apple headset is that people I call have a hard time hearing me, since the microphone volume seems to be very low.

I am looking for a headset with in-ear pieces in the price range of the Klipsch S4i (Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black): Electronics) for Apple. Has anyone had any experience with that specific model and the Nexus 4?

Greets,
    petito
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. I just use the ones from my Samsung S-II.

Note 3 - DARTHSTALKER NOTE3 ☆ | VERSiON 7
    LG-G3 Rooted TWRP'ed
    NotePro 12.2 64Gb

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    But if you don't have any from SG SII which ones can be bought and will WORK to answer calls that interrupt your listening?

Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Member #
    Liked
    1004 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkeyes View Post
    But if you don't have any from SG SII which ones can be bought and will WORK to answer calls that interrupt your listening?
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Sorry, take a look at this thread.
    Headphones For Nexus 4 Thread. d_b [Updated Jan/ 04/13] - xda-developers

Note 3 - DARTHSTALKER NOTE3 ☆ | VERSiON 7
    LG-G3 Rooted TWRP'ed
    NotePro 12.2 64Gb

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    i use stereo blue tooth. i have the motorola s9 hd and the lg hbs 700.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Know what, I am one happy lady! What a blessing that no headsets came with this phone. Had they, I would have never chosen to purchase the bluetooth headset that I now have. My goodness, the wonder of being hands-free and wire free! JOY! They are Jabra Easygo... and they ROCK!

Amazon.com: Jabra EASYGO Bluetooth Headset [Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories - Love them oh oh oh... work splendidly with my new Google Nexus 4... wow. Life is good!

Member #

Question Which one is compatible?

I want to buy a headset(it should have mic for taking calls alongwith the headphones), which headset will be suitable??

Quote Originally Posted by petito View Post
    Hi everybody!

Greets,
    petito

Ads