Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Cool Interview with a1jatt, the person that discovered the Nexus 4 supports LTE

I contacted the person that discovered that the Nexus 4 supports LTE (AWS) and he was gracious enough to accept my invitation for an email interview. I was really curious why he decided to try to get LTE working when most people said that it wasn't possible. In case anyone's interested, you can read the interview at the link below. If you're not aware, he's the XDA-developer user that discovered that the Nexus 4 supports LTE. It's too bad my carrier doesn't support LTE as I'd love to give LTE a whirl! I've heard reports of people getting ridiculous speed...

Interview with a1jatt, the XDA user that discovered the Nexus 4 supports LTE (fixed link, my bad)
    http://hippowise.com/an-interview-wi...lte-in-canada/

Phone
    Nexus 4
    Tablet
    Nexus 10
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Sorry about that. Link has been fixed.

Thanks! It was fun to write

Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Phone
    Nexus 6
    Member #
    Liked
    1305 times
    Quote Originally Posted by beuh_dave View Post
    I contacted the person that discovered that the Nexus 4 supports LTE (AWS) and he was gracious enough to accept my invitation for an email interview. I was really curious why he decided to try to get LTE working when most people said that it wasn't possible. In case anyone's interested, you can read the interview at the link below. If you're not aware, he's the XDA-developer user that discovered that the Nexus 4 supports LTE. It's too bad my carrier doesn't support LTE as I'd love to give LTE a whirl! I've heard reports of people getting ridiculous speed...

Interview with a1jatt, the XDA user that discovered the Nexus 4 supports LTE (fixed link, my bad)
    An interview with a1jatt, the XDA user that discovered that the Nexus 4 supports LTE in Canada - Hippowise
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us.

LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks! I just found this webpage by accident this morning. It looks like I'll be spending a lot of time here :P

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links