Member #

Sync with microsoft outlook

I'm a dinosaur, and use a phone as a phone, and also run medical software. My last phone was/is a Tmobile Dash, now the G4. The reason for the upgrade is the operating system on my phone is no longer supported by the medical software. One benefit of the Dash was I could sync with the Microsoft XP Pro and update my emails and calendar onto the Dash.

That would be a nice capability to have. I couldn't find an app that performs this function, and I don't know if there is any reliable software. Has any one had success doing this? T operative work is reliable.

Now in all fairness, the G4 is quite nice, functional, and I'll take advantage of some of its additional features this weekend, but that will be a rarity.

Michael

Member #
    Liked
    251 times
    Welcome mrosspa! This forum is filled with a bunch of LG Nexus 4 owners, now if you have a galaxy s4, not sure as you refer to it as a G4, we can still help, but some steps may be different or won't work. Your email can probably sync it's self, if you set it up using IMAP... Which email carrier do you use (Gmail, internet company...)? I am thinking you use the outlook calendar, I am unsure how to sync that but will look into it!

Member #
    Oops. LG nexus 4...

Member #
    Liked
    251 times
    It would help if you told us what email provider you are using. Also if it is a work thing or personal preference that you use outlook calendar. You may find this Google help page has some answers Quick Tip: Work with your Google Calendar in Outlook - TechRepublic

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links