Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    So glad to find boot animations for N4. I'll choose one of these hoping that the pacman one I'm running on my GNex and N7 will soon be available.

After looking at the files, I realized PacMan would work on the Nexus 4.

Member #
    Hey, I was wondering if you could do the FraClock boot animation for the Nexus 4. I first saw it on rootzwiki for the Fascinate (too small, you were the poster) and on XDA from someone else for the Rezound (link no longer works). I would love to have it for the Nexus 4. Thank you, good sir!

Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Phone
    Nexus 6
    Member #
    Liked
    1305 times
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix86 View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if you could do the FraClock boot animation for the Nexus 4. I first saw it on rootzwiki for the Fascinate (too small, you were the poster) and on XDA from someone else for the Rezound (link no longer works). I would love to have it for the Nexus 4. Thank you, good sir!
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us.

LG V60 Dual Screen
    Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro

Member #

Caught in loop

Quote Originally Posted by JaeKar99 View Post
    This is the beginning of hopefully a long thread of boot animations for the Nexus 4.

Notes on Kanging and Ganking: I have no issues if you download and use my work on a ROM or a theme. Just let me know so there are no surprises. If you download and modify the boot that is cool as well just give credit where it is due. If you download and claim it is your work... there will likely be issues..

General Disclaimer: If you have rooted and have CWM (busybox required for mount and copy) on your phone likely you know what you are doing. By choosing to flash these you take responsibility for the outcome. I hold no responsibility for any damage to your phone and if the world ends in 2012. The format and resolution is set for the Nexus 4 and if you choose to flash this on a different phone you do so at your own peril. Best of luck and with that out of the way... Happy Flashing!

Tester boots...

Tester v1:

|| Download

Tester v2:

|| Download

Tester v3: (200frames)

|| Download
    First of all, I have always been a fan of your boot animations, so thank you. I tried flashing the Tester v1 on my Nexus 4 running stock Jellybean 4.2.2 with clockworkmod recovery 6.0.2.3-mako, and I got stuck in a loop after flashing the file. My Nexus 4 would just go into the google boot screen, turn off, then go into the google boot screen, and then right into clockworkmod recovery. Any ideas why this would happen? Any help would be appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nkemp79 View Post
    First of all, I have always been a fan of your boot animations, so thank you. I tried flashing the Tester v1 on my Nexus 4 running stock Jellybean 4.2.2 with clockworkmod recovery 6.0.2.3-mako, and I got stuck in a loop after flashing the file. My Nexus 4 would just go into the google boot screen, turn off, then go into the google boot screen, and then right into clockworkmod recovery. Any ideas why this would happen? Any help would be appreciated.
    Stock kernels will not run custom boot animations.

Are you using a custom kernel?
    Are we not men?

Member #

Thumbs up JaeKar99 is the MAN!! So much that I switch from a GNexus to a Nexus 4 just to follow

Hey whats up JaeKar99!!!! Long time follower of yours over on the Galaxy Nexus boot animation forum and man I gotta just say you have made some AMAZING boot animations for the GNexus and dude you made a lot of them. So I just upgraded to the Nexus 4 cause I fell drunk in a swimming pool with my GNexus in my pocket so it's DOA. I'm really looking forward to seeing/using some of your Nexus 4 animations, just wondering if you're going to port some of your GNexus animations to this site and all you going to create as many as you did for the GNexus cause if so then my dreams have come true!!! So this will be my 1st Nexus 4 boot animation flash....do I do everything the same as I did with my GNexus? Just wanna make sure I don't boot loop my Nexus 4..thanks JaeKar99 for ALL your amazing help.
    David C.Gray

Member #
    I got a request. It's not long before Key Lime Pie is upon us so do you think you could be a Nexus 4 "Jelly Bean Flinger"? I was thinking we start with the big red bean, then his smiley face appears and the single red bean explodes into all the jeely bean colors and then as the beans are flying around "Android" appears in the background behind the beans in a colorful Comic San font (gives it that play feel) and then device boots. I don't know..just thinking out loud.
    David C.Gray

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenI View Post
    Nice set of animations .... can you also put the bootanimation.zip in /data/local (for non-rooted users)
    I would love to put one of these on my Nexus 4 especially the MachinAzul but haven't got a clue how to do it. Anyone up for an SBS for unrooted Nexus 4???

Member #

So whada we gotta do to build this list of Nexus 4 boot animations?

JaeKar99 I'm sure you didn't create ALL of those animations over on the Galaxy Nexus forum...or maybe you did I'm not sure, all I know is that there are so many awesome animations for the Galaxy Nexus and I want them all for my Nexus 4. I think I'll reach out to everyone over on the Galaxy Nexus forum and see is anyone can help you JaeKar as we build this Nexus 4 collection. Alright everyone, if you or someone you knows knows how to create boot animations for the Nexus 4 please get them over to this site and lets do this.
    David C.Gray

Member #
    So nothing new huh guys??? No new posts, boot animations, questions, nothing? JaeKar looks like your wish of this being a long lasting thread isn't goning to come true but I don't know why. This is the BEST Nexus 4 forum on the web but no one seems to be visting it or contributing to it so looks like we're gonna be at 4 boot animations for a while. I just WISH this forum looked somewhat like the Galaxy Nexus forum...[Boot Animation] Collection of Boot Animations for Galaxy Nexus - Page 23
    David C.Gray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links