Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Junior Member cdlixucd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    Member #
    18943

    About Customer Kernel

    Someone who flash the customer kernel said that their poor battery situation has been changed. But for me it changed nothing. Who can tell me the reason thanx

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Super Moderator JimTDI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    St. Paul, MN - USA
    Posts
    5,032
    Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    1195
    Liked
    1443 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cdlixucd View Post
    Someone who flash the customer kernel said that their poor battery situation has been changed. But for me it changed nothing. Who can tell me the reason thanx
    Maybe you could tell us more about your battery situation presently - how much SOT you get between charges, how long a charge takes to complete, what the top app battery users are in your Settings > Battery. Since you're running a custom kernel, can you also mention what ROM you are running?

  3. #3
    Junior Member cdlixucd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    Member #
    18943
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTDI View Post
    Maybe you could tell us more about your battery situation presently - how much SOT you get between charges, how long a charge takes to complete, what the top app battery users are in your Settings > Battery. Since you're running a custom kernel, can you also mention what ROM you are running?
    Its running original ROM with build number N2G47O

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Super Moderator ggrant3876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Posts
    6,967
    Twitter
    mgrant76308
    Phone
    Nexus 6
    Member #
    6733
    Liked
    1571 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cdlixucd View Post
    Someone who flash the customer kernel said that their poor battery situation has been changed. But for me it changed nothing. Who can tell me the reason thanx

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by cdlixucd View Post
    Its running original ROM with build number N2G47O

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Just running a custom kernel won't necessarily fix your battery issues. You need some kind of kernel auditor from the play store to tweak your kernel then it might get better battery.

    Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Kernel Update?
    By bascho in forum Nexus 7 Hacking Guides
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 02:09 AM
  2. Google customer (dis)service.... :(
    By danvee in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 09:44 PM
  3. [KERNEL] intersectRaven's Nexus 4 Kernel
    By intersectRaven in forum Nexus 4 Development
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 12:29 AM
  4. franco Kernel
    By hooligan in forum Nexus 4 Development
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 07:14 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 10:32 AM