Member #

Looking For Cases Google Play Used To Sell

Hello,
    I am looking for a new case. Preferably one Google used to sell. I don't like this case. Have to take it out for headphones. The previous warranty replacement it got bigger than the phone and I am wondering if this case is causing the USB C port to go bad. I am on my 3rd phone. It's a Spidgen. I rather have one that Google sells directly that will work. Don't want hard or soft with hard case. Just a good soft case that doesn't bulk and protects the phone and doesn't case ports to go bad.

Thank you for your time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    1443 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ecvogel View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for a new case. Preferably one Google used to sell. I don't like this case. Have to take it out for headphones. The previous warranty replacement it got bigger than the phone and I am wondering if this case is causing the USB C port to go bad. I am on my 3rd phone. It's a Spidgen. I rather have one that Google sells directly that will work. Don't want hard or soft with hard case. Just a good soft case that doesn't bulk and protects the phone and doesn't case ports to go bad.

Thank you for your time
    Hi ecvogel!

Not quite sure which case you're after, but you might want to look on Amazon at this one for the Nexus 6P. Almost 5 stars out of 490+ reviews! I have a similar case on my Nexus 6 - love it!

Member #
    When I went to buy the phone, Google had 3 cases I could buy for it. I want to be able to buy one of those. I will check that one out.

Member #
    I will have to look elsewhere too. I don't have prime nor have the desire to pad the order thanks for the help ☺️

Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    1443 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ecvogel View Post
    I will have to look elsewhere too. I don't have prime nor have the desire to pad the order thanks for the help ☺️

You're welcome. Just so you know, I don't have Prime either, and just selected free shipping, and did nothing to pad my order when I ordered one. You may want to contact the Google Store, and ask if those cases are still available, even though they're not online any more. Hope you find a decent case for your phone!

Member #
    Thanks. I had to order a new bed frame and Amazon had it for $37 vs $108 locally. So I was able to buy it. I hope the case is good.

Member #
    Any other brands 7 days and that case didn't ship yet. I am tired of waiting

Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    1443 times
    Tons of other cases. I had a recent Amazon order take over a week to ship before I chatted their customer service online. Then it was here like 2 days later. Just curious, did you just pick the standard free shipping? In my case, I did...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTDI View Post
    Tons of other cases. I had a recent Amazon order take over a week to ship before I chatted their customer service online. Then it was here like 2 days later. Just curious, did you just pick the standard free shipping? In my case, I did...
    Yes, standard free shipping. Wasn't going to spend half the case price in shipping..

Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    1443 times
    Walmart's web site has several 6P cases with free shipping too. Lately Wally World is making some great moves, and yesterday it was announced they're in partnership w/ Google for purchases. Their acquisition of Jet.com has really helped Walmart to become a better online retailer.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links