Thread: Nexus 6P

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Nexus 6P

I know it's very late to get the device but I got mine last week. Really enjoying the camera very much. So big but never felt like that on hand. What would be the best grab of headphones and accessories? Please redirect me. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusmind View Post
    I know it's very late to get the device but I got mine last week. Really enjoying the camera very much. So big but never felt like that on hand. What would be the best grab of headphones and accessories? Please redirect me. Thanks in advance.
    Try this link for accessories.

Accessories

Member #
    this might be a little picture of accesories

1. Only applies to optimized Nexus devices, such as Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X, charged using the included USB Type-C 15W (5V/3A) charger. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time.
    2. These devices will receive Android version updates for at least two years from when the device first became available on the Google Store. For more details — visit our Help Center
    3. Size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
    4. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Testing was conducted by LG and Google using preproduction Nexus 5X devices and software.

Talk time tests used default settings with Wi-Fi off and LTE on.
    Standby time tests used default settings with WiFi off and LTE on.
    Wi-Fi internet tests had Airplane Mode on with Wi-Fi connected to a test access point, while loading 20 popular websites cached on a local server. The device loaded a page, waited 40 seconds, and then loaded a page from the next site and so on, in a continuous loop.
    LTE internet tests had Wi-Fi off and LTE on, and used the same testing method as the Wi-Fi internet tests.
    Video playback tests used a 10 minute 1080p video playing natively in a continuous loop, full-screen in landscape mode. Device was put in airplane mode, auto-brightness was turned off and brightness was set to 200 nits.
    Audio playback tests used a 3 minute 256-kbps mp3 track playing natively in a continuous loop. Device was put in airplane mode, auto-brightness was turned off and brightness was set to 200 nits.

5. Final resolution of the images may be less than 12.3MP
    6. Storage specifications refer to capacity before formatting. Actual formatted capacity will be less.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links