Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Master list of Nexus 7 Accessories - Discussions Thread

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabaki View Post
    Is there a good pair of bluetooth headphones that would be compatible with the Nexus?
    You mean something like these?

This seems decent for someone who carries things with their tablet. I just don't like how the tablet it supported, the corners supports seem too weak.
    If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade - but what about when life gives you lime?

Member #
    Liked
    216 times
    I have had these for years and they still work great. Tested and work fine with the GN7.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VE7S9Q/..._am_us?ie=UTF8

The link below looks to be a higher end pair but still should work just fine if not better as far as sound quality.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...x=3&isremote=0
    Last edited by LadyAngler; 07-14-2012 at 08:24 PM.
    tweebee likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    I use a pair of MotoRokr S305's and love them and also have a samsung HM 3700 headset that you can plug your own set of earbuds into.

I don't have my N7 yet, but I'm pretty sure they will work!

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    Does anyone have any Bose bluetooth headphones that they've used before for an Android powered device?

Just asking, I'm a fan of Bose.
    If life gives you lemons, you make lemonade - but what about when life gives you lime?

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by redtarget View Post
    I use a pair of MotoRokr S305's and love them....
    +1 for the S305's. I've been using them for them for a while and have no complaints with them at all (plus, I got them at a heck of a deal through Verizon). I use them outside a lot and a little bit of sweat doesn't seem to affect them. They are great for taking calls with too.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutose View Post
    Does anyone have any Bose bluetooth headphones that they've used before for an Android powered device?

Just asking, I'm a fan of Bose.
    I'm a fan of Bose too. Not exactly what you are asking for, but I have a Bose Bluetooth earpiece that will connect to media as well as calls and sounds OK., and a pair of wired earbuds That sound great.
    Plutose likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'm a fan of Bose too. Not exactly what you are asking for, but I have a Bose Bluetooth earpiece that will connect to media as well as calls and sounds OK., and a pair of wired earbuds That sound great.
    That'd be nice. But I'm not a in-ear type of guy, idk i find them annoying :P.

Do you know anything over the ear thats bluetooth and reliable?

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Just posting up cheap cases I have verified to fit from our case dealers (ezrangestore on eBay)... Helping them out as they do a lot of purchasing from us. They are one of the only approved caseen case dealers, so I know their support is top notch... These aren't caseen cases at all in quality, but work well for the price offered (more than half off the official case).

Black Case Cover Jacket for Google Nexus 7 Tablet | eBay - This one I own. Great case w/ credit card room. Made of cheap PU, but good for the price. [Review here: http://www.nexus7nexus10.com/forum/n...heap-one.html]

Red Soft Microfiber Sleeve Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 Tablet | eBay - Verified to fit. Holds tablet extremely well. Great sleeve for those that like a soft touch, and don't want a permanent case option.

Black Shell Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 Tablet | eBay - Verified to fit. Hard shell that will hold up from dropping the tablet. Pouch for cables on the other side. Great for people who travel and need something protect from harder impacts.

Pink Sleeve Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 Tablet | eBay - Verified to fit. Pink lining for women. Very plush! Made nicer than most neoprene options out there [see below for 'cheaper neoprene' options].

7" KOZMICC Hot Pink Sleeve Case Cover Bag Pouch for Google Nexus 7 Tablet | eBay - Cheaper neoprene option. Didn't verify myself to fit, but seller did I am sure it does. If you need hot pink, then this is it.

7" KOZMICC Sleeve Case Cover Bag w/Pocket for Google Nexus 7 Tablet | eBay - Black version of above. For those who want the cheapest sleeve available.
    JSM9872 likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydog View Post

That said, I don't plan on using a protector on the Nexus. I have a Kindle Fire with no protector and I have never had a problem with the Gorilla Glass -- cleaning via an occasional wipe with a microfiber cloth is much easier than doing so with a protector on.
    N7 is not Gorilla glass -- does this affect need for or choice of screen protector?

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JayinToronto View Post
    N7 is not Gorilla glass -- does this affect need for or choice of screen protector?
    Gorilla Glass is a brand name of a specific product made by corning. The nexus 7 using a new,and as yet unidentified, scratch resistant glass made by corning.

Personally I'm not concerned about screen protectors.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links