29 times

Getting more out of Google Now...

Nexus 7 (2013) - 16 GB Android Kit-Kat 4.4.2
    iPad Air - 16 GB iOS 7 (Space Gray)
    HTC One Max - 32 GB Android Jelly Bean 4.3 w/Sense 5.5 - On VZW

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    In it's present form Google Now is just a novelty to me. The article didn't really give me any info that would convince me otherwise. Maybe someday...

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Quote Originally Posted by strollin View Post
    In it's present form Google Now is just a novelty to me. The article didn't really give me any info that would convince me otherwise. Maybe someday...
    Well, On my end, I can only speak for myself but I have to say, I love Google Now... I mostly use it for voice search (and family and friends are usually very impressed by that functionality) when I want to look something up or learn about something. It could be a definition, the weather, a poem or a picture or photo I need to see. Sometimes I use it to get the times for movies or to find out what time a restaurant opens or closes... But all that can be done with regular Google search. What I have been experimenting with is voice actions ( by the way... The article states you can't add appointments to google calendar... Not true! I do it all the time. Yes... With my voice.) and sometimes I use it for the weather... I liked the article because it's always nice IMO, when they write about all the cool stuff you can do with a specific piece of software and while I knew most of the stuff they mentioned already, I still found the article to be useful and a little bit inspiring. I plan to use google now as much as possible in the future, if nothing else, just to get the most out of it that I can..
    Nexus 7 (2013) - 16 GB Android Kit-Kat 4.4.2
    iPad Air - 16 GB iOS 7 (Space Gray)
    HTC One Max - 32 GB Android Jelly Bean 4.3 w/Sense 5.5 - On VZW

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I love Google Now but hate the widget. What's the point of a widget when you have to open the app to populate the widget?!?!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links