Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pinto_siftbean

Thread: Nexus 7 tp PC

Member #

Nexus 7 tp PC

I am on the verge of trashing my Nexus 7 and becoming an Apple user.
    I upgraded my Nexus to Razor 6.01 and at the same time upgraded my laptop and desktop to WIN 10
    While Nexus 7 shows up as an attached device no access to files eg music or fotos is possible.

I have tried new USB drivers and accessing Nexus debug etc, All Internet advice does not work and I am reluctant to use the root kit and debug tools which seem an overkill. I suspect the problem is not WIN 10 since I had the same problem with WIN 7.

Is it Microsoft who does not want me to Google or Google who does not want me to use Microsoft.

Has anyone an easy solution to my USB Nexus hookup to WIN 10. Thanks

Phone
    Nexus 6
    Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    989 times
    Hi bogrady and welcome to the forum!

Can you be more specific when you say "no access" ? Do you see the folders, are they empty if you can, do you get an error, etc. We'll see what we can do to get you going... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bogrady View Post
    I am on the verge of trashing my Nexus 7 and becoming an Apple user.
    I upgraded my Nexus to Razor 6.01 and at the same time upgraded my laptop and desktop to WIN 10
    While Nexus 7 shows up as an attached device no access to files eg music or fotos is possible.

I have tried new USB drivers and accessing Nexus debug etc, All Internet advice does not work and I am reluctant to use the root kit and debug tools which seem an overkill. I suspect the problem is not WIN 10 since I had the same problem with WIN 7.

Is it Microsoft who does not want me to Google or Google who does not want me to use Microsoft.

Has anyone an easy solution to my USB Nexus hookup to WIN 10. Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    I notice when I plug in my Nexus 6 to the PC I have to touch the screen where it says USB for Charging-Touch for more options.. click on that and there are 4 options, one of which is USB for file transfer.. then your internal drive shows up... possible solution for you?
    JimTDI likes this.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links