Member #

Can not figure it out.

I started having issues with my new Nexus 7 on the second day I had it. It started with freezing on bootup and had to go into Rcovery mode. Then, I started getting updating and downloading errors - "package file invalid" and "download error 497". I also had a couple touchscreen was unresponsive. I don't understand whats happened, ALL updates have updated, ALL apps have downloaded, and the screen is very sensitive and fast. I don't know if what I did had anything to do with it or not. I had reported it to Google and was told the knew of the issues, there was no fix as of yet, and they are working on it.
    All I did was go to settings, apps, all, and I cleared cache and data on every app that I thought had something to do with Google Play. I would repeat the process several times a day and after it charged overnight I would start with trying to update my apps... and they finally updated. Alls good now.

Tablet
    Nexus 7 (2nd Gen)
    Member #
    Liked
    766 times
    The package file and other error were not exclusive to the N7 2013, but the freezups and non responsive touches are.
    They're not certain if it's hardware, software, or a combination, as not all are effected, and the ones that are, aren't effected to the same degree.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links